Raymond Singleton-McGuire reports on the accommodation; our room was in ‘Block 8’ which whilst being the quietest part of the resort, is also the furthest block from the main hotel reception which is at the far side of the resort. A round trip could take you as long as 25 minutes walk! Blocks 6, 7 & 8 are beautifully situated in well maintained gardens, most of them have views of the sea and are close to the beach. They are also ideally situated for the French a la carte restaurant and the 24 hour snack bar alongside the pool in the Luna side of the resort.
SMG Blog Calendar
- Raymond Singleton-McGuire reports on; ‘SAILOR BOYS’ RESTAURANT – GAMBIA
- Raymond Singleton-McGuire reports on; NORFOLK BROADS FAIRCRAFT LOYNES/BROADS TOURS RIVER TRIPS
- Raymond Singleton-McGuire reports; NINGKI-NANGKA RESTAURANT, GAMBIA
- Raymond Singleton-McGuire reports on; MALTSTERS RESTAURANT
- PART 5 OF 5 – Raymond Singleton-McGuire reports on; KOMBO BEACH HOTEL
Be sure to check out my Facebook Page