Raymond Singleton-McGuire reports on arrival, as the name suggests this resort is two hotel resorts joined together, the main Reception and newer hotel being Mares, and the older resort being Luna which was used for check-in when we arrived. This was an excellent idea as the Luna Reception is less busy therefore check-in was quicker. Word of advice; if you let the hotel porters take your luggage to your room, don’t be fooled when they say; “only be 5 minutes”. Go for a little walk around the complex or grab a relaxing drink at the bar as the luggage porters are dropping off more than just your luggage and waits can be as long as half an hour unless you decide to take your own luggage to your room.
SMG Blog Calendar
- Yes ….. Unbelievable! But True ……… Acorn Taxis
- ACORN TAXIS, BOSTON – AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE!
- Raymond Singleton-McGuire reports SOL RIO LUNA/MARES, Cuba (Part 5 of 5)
- Raymond Singleton-McGuire reports SOL RIO LUNA/MARES, Cuba (Part 4 of 5)
- Raymond Singleton-McGuire reports SOL RIO LUNA/MARES, Cuba (Part 3 of 5)
Be sure to check out my Facebook Page